Title: Office Coordinator
Reports to: Office Administrator
Young, energetic company is looking for their next team member! The Office Coordinator position is responsible for greeting visitors, answering phones and performing clerical functions to support the daily operations of the company. This includes providing support to the Partners, Office Administrator, and Independent Agents in the office. Additional responsibilities include compliance review, new hire onboarding and new hire training. All responsibilities will be conducted in accordance with policies, procedures, and current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
Essential Functions breakdown by percentages
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Greets and directs visitors to the company. (5%, but important)
2. Answer the front desk phone, take messages and/or distribute calls and/or message as necessary. Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the office, company fax numbers, company website and other related information. Receive, sort and organize incoming/outgoing mail and/or legal documents and other correspondence. Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.). Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating. Water office plants. (20%)
3. Perform Compliance Review of documents. (10%)
4. Assists with onboarding and training of new hires. (15%)
5. Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies, real estate signs and kitchen supplies. (20%)
6. Ensure the office remains in great shape. (10%)
7. Prioritize and manage routine projects simultaneously and provide feedback/follow up as required. (10%)
8. Assists Partners and Office Administrator with various projects as needed. (5%)
9. Assist with company event coordination, order catering or any other required items as needed. (5%)
Sense of Humor.
This job operates in a professional office environment rooted in collaboration and positive morale. We value comradery, diligence, and fun. Because we are a growing company, this role has the potential to evolve over time, and will require flexibility, patience, and adaptation. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, computer systems and software including G suite by Google, real estate related software, including, but not limited to email, cloud storage, scheduling and calendar organization, word processing and spreadsheets, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 30 pounds.
Position Type/Hours Expectation
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with a 1 hour lunch break. Occasional work outside of normal business hours may be required, including evenings.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. At least one year of previous experience in an office position.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Experience in a fast-paced environment.
2. College degree preferred.
Initial Probationary Period
There will be a 90 day probationary period. At the 90 day milestone, you can expect a review with the Office Administrator and the Partners, where your work will be evaluated, your goals discussed, and your longevity at the company will be explored. Health Insurance will be provided after 90 days. If you opt-in, the company will cover 50% of your premium.
Please send your resume, cover letter and at least two references to Chris Freeman, email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to speaking with you.